Westcott Snoot with Honeycomb Grid - Bowens/Godox Mount
This durable, all-metal snoot creates a direct, hard beam of light with high-contrast for photography and video applications. It renders light into a narrow, soft-edged circle. This snoot is ideal for creative effects on backgrounds or for use as a hair or accent light.
Removable Honeycomb Grid
The included 60-degree snap-in honeycomb grid offers even further light control for precisely directing where the light falls on your subject or scene. This grid also enables selective lighting of areas of your subject. The size of the projected circle of light depends on and its distance from your subject.
Uncompromising Light Control
Honeycomb grids are made up of cells that control off-axis light in 6 directions. By focusing light through a grid, you eliminate both light spill and lens flare simultaneously for precise illumination.
Versatile Modifier for the FJ400 and Other Bowens-Mount Lights
This durable, all-metal accessory set is equipped with a Bowens S-type mount. It is compatible with any Bowens-mount light, including the popular Westcott FJ400 strobe.
- For the FJ400 strobe and other lights with a Bowens S-type mount
- Includes snoot and 60° honeycomb grid
- Produces a direct, hard beam of light with high-contrast
- Snoot concentrates the light into a narrow, soft-edged circle
- Snap-in honeycomb grid further limits the beam's spread
- Adds precise control of where light falls on your subject and scene
- Snoot equipped with a standard Bowens S-type mount
- Material of Front Bezel:
- Grid Degrees:
- Bowens Mount
- 9.6 x 7.3 x 7.3"
- 11.2 oz
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.