RENTAL ONLY - Manfrotto 3233 Tripod w/ 410 Pan Tilt Head
The Manfrotto 3233 is considered a professional aluminum tripod. At a weight of 8.2 lbs, it is stable for heavier and more awkward cameras. The Manfrotto Tripod has height range of 56.7 inches at maximum extension and the minimum extension of 26 inches. The three collapsible leg sections give this Manfrotto Tripod a versatile height range for indoor and outdoor shots and sighting. The Manfrotto 3233 is made from a durable aluminum that takes stress well without bending, sliding, or buckling. Using a geared center post for smooth vertical transition, this professional aluminum tripod can be used in both professional and amateur photography.
The leg sections use a locking system to keep the legs up and stable when in use and allows it to collapse when stored. This Manfrotto Tripod would be useful
for extended setup and long video or still recording such as time lapse and slow motion photography and video recording.
- Load Capacity: 11.0 lb
- 3 Independent Movements with Locks
- Snap-Lock Controls for Fast Movements
- Integrated Incremental, Geared Movements
- 90° Forwards and 30° Backwards Tilt
- Up to 90° Portrait Angle Tilt
- 360° Rotation, Built-In Bubble Level
- RC4 Quick Release Cam Lock
- 410PL Quick Release Plate
- 1/4"-20 Mount, 3/8"-16 Mount
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More